Expanding My Horizons

As you already know, I'm a freelance writer. But want to expand my horizons when it comes to my writing. I mean I do write poetry. But I want write books of different genres, novels different genres, scripts for plays , scripts for the screen, articles for different websites, etc. I do not want to be a one trick pony when it comes to my craft. I could help people with their resumes and cover letters. I want to critique, format and edit other people's literary works. Here my profile for elance.com: http://veronica_e_adams.elance.com. I'm also a freelance writer on odesk.com as well. If you need my help, let me know. Freelance writing is one of the things I can do with my degree. My poetic works will be featured on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday June 25, 2009

Happy National Poetry Month!

Free To Be Vee