Just because I’m black does not mean does not mean inferior, I’m not meant to be treated like I’m subhuman Just because I’m a woman does not I’m a sex object, I do have a brain you know. Just because I’m a black woman does not mean I’m ugly, Black is beautiful. Just because my hair is natural does not mean I stopped wearing deodorant, I do practice good hygiene, you know. Just because I’m an American does not mean I’m arrogant, No culture is less than or greater than. Just because I’m an African-American does not mean I’m angry. I do have things to be happy about. Just because I’m a Christian does mean judgmental, I’m not God. Then stereotypes I mention are just what society thinks of me. However, that’s society problem and not mine. I mean I’m not perfect, I’m human after all! That’s all that matters.
Comments
Post a Comment